Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C., a prominent New York City real estate law firm, an attorney to join its litigation practice group. The candidate must have 10 years or more of experience from pleadings to trial in state Supreme Court or federal courts. Candidates must be able to research and draft motions in complex real estate litigation cases. The candidates must demonstrate current experience in drafting pleadings, motions and complex settlement agreements as well as participate in all phases of court including arguing motions and conducting and defending depositions. Real Estate litigation experience is a plus.
About Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C.:
By uniting many of the best real estate attorneys of its generation, Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has become one of New York’s most prominent real estate law firms. The firm excels by solely practicing real estate law and only taking on projects and cases where it is among the best in the field. Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has achieved groundbreaking results in the courtroom, in the board room, at the closing table, in the lobbies of legislative bodies, and in every other venue where talented legal advocacy is key to its clients’ interests.
Honors & Awards:
· Crain’s Best Places To Work (2010,2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022)
· Chambers USA: One of New York’s Top Real Estate Litigators: (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021, 2022, 2023)
· Best Lawyers: The Best Lawyers of New York City for Real Estate Law (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
· Top 100 Super Lawyers (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
· Highest “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2021, 2022, 2023)
· Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
· Commercial Observer Most Powerful Real Estate Attorneys (2015)
· America’s Top 100 Bet-The-Company Litigators (2021, 2022)
· American Lawyer: Top Rated Litigators (2017)
· Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. Ranked as New York’s Best and Brightest Company to Work For (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
Revenue sharing for all attorneys:The Revenue Sharing Plan offers a competitive compensation system to all attorneys. Every attorney receives a 1/3 of the hours billed by that attorney and then collected by the firm (in addition to 20% bonuses paid to the attorney for introducing a client to the firm). Assuming one-third of the cash revenue on billed time is greater than the amount of advance compensation paid, the difference will be paid to the attorney as a bonus.
In addition to the revenue sharing program, our attorneys are able to make supplementary revenue based on the amount of business they bring in. When an attorney at any level brings in new business they will receive a percentage of that new business (20%), on top of the compensation revenue program. Every attorney at the firm receives one-third of their collected billable time and any attorney who brings in business will receive a higher amount to be negotiated.
Please review the careers section on our website for further information on why we continue to win awards for being the best place to work: https://www.alblawfirm.com/careers/compensation-benefits/
Benefits include: Rolls Royce of Health Insurance Plans, Firm Funded Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Matching 401(K) plan, Commuter benefits, Subsidized 80% Gym Memberships. Every attorney receives their own office with a spectacular view.
Portable Business: The firm is very busy and no attorney is required to bring portable business or any business to the firm; nor is there any requirement to bring in business to make partner at the firm.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org