Real Estate Implications of the Health Hazards of Tobacco Smoke
Landlord Tenant author and practitioner Dov Treiman lays out the legal implications of smoking, particularly secondhand smoke as it relates both to regulated and unregulated multifamily housing throughout New York State, with an eye towards the issues peculiar to New York City.
In this one hour installment, Mr. Treiman covers:
- Real Property Legal Consequences of the Four Levels of Cigarette Smoking
- New York City Administrative Code §17-501
- New York State Laws of 1989, Chapter 244
- Trial Brief for 201 W. 89th Owners, Inc. v. Mostel
- Decision on 201 W. 89th Owners, Inc. v. Mostel
- Model lease clause prohibiting smoking
*This course qualifies as a Transitional course and can be taken by both Experienced and Newly Admitted attorneys in NY.