Appellate Developments in NYS Landlord Tenant Law: Installment #1
Famed commentator and landlord-tenant practitioner Dov Treiman examines recent developments in Landlord Tenant Appellate Law.
In this one hour installment, Mr. Treiman covers:
- London Terrace Gardens, L.P. v. Heller: Golub Notice Content
- Marina Tower Assoc., L.P. v. 325 Southend Corp.: Commercial Lease Renewal
- 49 Terrace Corp. v. Richardson: Stipulations
- Theodoli v. 170 E. 77th 1 LLC: Spoliation of Evidence
- Archstone Camargue I LLC v. Korte, Allowing Distressed Tenant Leeway
- Harvey 1390 LLC v. Bodenheim, Allowing Distressed Tenant Leeway
- 8718 Ridge Blvd., LLC v. Larson: Succession Burden of Proof
- Matter of 20 Fifth Ave., LLC v. New York State Div. of Hous. & Community Renewal: MCI Increases
- 257 Cent. Park W., Inc. v. Abraham: Business Judgment Rule
- 1466 Holding Co. v. Sanchez: Section 8
- Lenoxville Assoc., L.P. v. Downs: Succession and Documentary Interest
- Glencord Bldg. Corp. v. Strujan: Attorneys’ Fees
*This course qualifies as a Transitional course and can be taken by both Experienced and Newly Admitted attorneys in NY.