Remarkable Results Using Creative Lawyering
Adam Leitman Bailey, P.C. has landed the most remarkable trial victories and settlements, put together extremely favorable deals, and furnished the best in corporate counsel. Looking for the ingredients it would take to become the firm to call when you are looking for the very best real estate attorney, we came up with the following recipe:
- We practice one type of law, real estate law and not every facet of real estate law. We only take on projects in which we believe we can furnish the very best representation in the field.
- We practice in one state and focus our work on one city and its immediate suburbs, giving us the home field advantage in the courts, the boardrooms and the governmental agencies.
- We recruit attorneys who are recognized as the very best in their field in one facet of real estate law.
- We model our first year lawyer recruiting on baseball’s farm system where we hire externs, clerks and students who are still in law school. We nurture and build their skills and from these, we hire only the best candidates for full time employment.
- We practice aggressive, creative, out-of-the-box lawyering. Led by a cadre of partners recognized in their sub-specialties as number one in the state, we brainstorm new ways to solve the unsolvable, achieve the incredible, and accomplish the impossible.
- We never rest on our laurels and know that we are only as good as our last case, deal, or negotiation.
- We have invented new ways to practice law and new theories to solve our clients’ problems. Our successes have resulted in producing new laws and new precedents, creating new leases to become the industry standards, devising new faster, less expensive procedures to obtain foreclosures and evictions, using “Perry Mason” moments to win trials, creating out-of- the-box ways to collect on judgments, and creating new theories of law to obtain justice for our clients.
- We require of our staff, from the top to the bottom, a level of responsiveness to clients’ interests, concerns, and communications unrivaled not only in real estate law, but in the entire legal industry.
- We remain ever vigilant for the clients’ bottom line, looking for less expensive but more effective ways of achieving their goals.
- We never stop searching for new things to add to this recipe to make our service for our clients and their interests ever better.